I hate anxiety!!!

JJJ

I hate panic attacks, I really, truly do. The ONLY good thing about having them is it makes me very sympathetic when Tigger has them (but then the guilt, did he get them from me???)

I do the CBT thing and talk myself down. I have medications if it is really bad. husband has learned how to help if I'm totally overwhelmed. But I still hate them.

I put myself out as a volunteer doing something I love, but it also requires me to "work" with people who have all the power and while I can (and have) simply walk away if they become too overbearing, it still causes panic that they will undo my hard work due to their political agendas. The only reason I do it is because I help children and it is fun when the politics stay out of it!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I hear ya! They are lousy to experience. I don't get them regularly, but when I do, it's horrible. And even if you didn't get them, politics are never fun to deal with either!
(((Hugs)))

H

HaoZi

I get so many I'm almost nulled to them now as long as they're not bad ones.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Panic attacks stink to hades and back. Doesn't matter that I can work my way through them without medications. It certainly doesn't make them anymore pleasant to deal with. I'm just thankful I get them very infrequently these days.

I do see some good in them, however. I can empathize better now with other people who have anxiety.....and or panic attacks. It's nearly impossible to imagine an attack hitting a person out of the blue for no obvious reason and basically crippling them if you've never had it happen to you first hand.

Perhaps difficult child did get the anxiety from you, however difficult child is also learning that it can be dealt with and that life does not have to stop or be miserable due to anxiety issues. So stop feeling guilty. We have no control over what we get via genetics, but we do have some control over how we deal with it.