I hate my H today-Need prayers

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I can't even go into it - too personal and too upsetting for me. Let's just say that the man has impeccable timing. Between being sick for almost 2 months straight, battling the nursing home and visiting my mom in PA, plus taking two classes at college, I am spread pretty darned thin. I still keep up with all my household stuff, easy child moved back home, difficult child is essentially living at her boyfriend's. And he chooses now.

And now with being sick AGAIN and waking up to developing hives all over my face!!!

Can you please just send up a thought or two for me? Thanks

P

PatriotsGirl

I always find mine has really bad timing, too. Always seems he has an issue while I am dealing with many other issues. I'm sorry. Sending hugs and prayers everything will work out!!

Jena

just take a deep breath, i'm in same boat this morning also unfortunately. once your feeling better, and can clear your mind you will be able to think straight about the best course of action whatever that may be for you.

((((Hugs))))

do something for you today, even if it's just a hot bath. you gotta work on refilling your cup :)

B

Bunny

I have been there and I know exactlyt how you feel. I hope that it gets better soon.

Pam

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm truly sorry, Jo. When it rains, it pours. Let's hope it's a flood and he's stuck outside without an umbrella today.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I stayed home from work again-I have a Nyquil hangover. So what am I doing? Out running around for easy child's dinner tonight at the house where everyone will be joining us. I just picked up the cake-gorgeous white satin torte.

Jena I bought myself a coffee, quiche and a red velvet cupcake, my favorite. There, I did something for me! Now I'll go home and prepare dinner so it's ready on time.

H and I have an appointment with a bath person but I'm not going; why bother when I may not even be around to enjoy the freaking tile?!

Gvc, can you order a tidal wave please? I love the evil thinking. No, seriously. If I had the finances I'd be gone by the time he got home from work tomorrow.

bby31288

Hugs from me too. I hate when life is so completely overwheleming and then boom. People drop stuff in your lap. I'm praying.... {hugs} I hope you enjoyed your cupcake. Sounds delicious!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Thanks ladies. Dinner went well, if not a little subdued..thankfully easy child was tired so she didn't notice much. Sort of anticlimactic to have your birthday dinner the day after anyway, especially since she ended up coming home yesterday afterall and getting her gifts late last night.

H was badgering me about the tiles (because I didn't go to the meeting) and I told him I couldn't talk or even think about tiles right now. Left it at that.

Anyway, thank you for the prayers and good thoughts. I appreciate it very much.