I have a bad feeling...

Californiablonde

The past couple of weeks I can't shake thus feeling that something bad is about to happen. My last day of work before my summer vacation is Friday. Sometimes I feel like I'm not going to make it. I have this nagging feeling that something is gonna happen between now and then. Maybe I'll get arrested for driving the kids to the boys and girls club, or maybe somebody will get hurt or worse. I hate being negative. Normally I'm not. Maybe it's jisr my anxiety in over drive. I am hoping and praying this week goes by really really fast. I am going to breath a huge sigh of relief on Friday night if I make it there. Anybody else ever had a bad feeling like this and have it turn out to be nothing? I am hoping this is just my anxiety talking and it's really nothing. This time I'm not so sure because sometimes I'm right. I'm hoping this time I'm wrong.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
You're probably feeling anxious because you only have three more days to go and it's on your mind. Try to relax, drive carefully and breathe deeply. Before you know it, the week will be over and you will be home for the summer.

T

TeDo

My guess is that it is just your anxiety. You've "gotten away with it" for awhile now and I think your anxiety is in high gear. Take H&R's advise and relax. You're facing a very real fear and you need to keep your head about you. You'll be fine if you don't panic and end up doing something stupid (unintentionally of course).

Californiablonde

My boyfriend agrees with you. He thinks I'm gonna do something stupid based on my anxiety. And he tells me not to be overly cautious when I'm driving cause that will make me screw up too. I'm trying to drive just like I normally do but I can't help the anxiety. And I'm only going to get a couple of months of rest in the summer. ONce I start back to work again I have to worry about the same thing all over again until November 14th...sigh

JJJ

Breathe! Breathe! I'm in the same boat...don't know why but very panicked that something is going to go wrong soon. I think it is because Piglet's grad party is coming up soon and I don't like a bunch of people in my house so it is stressing me out.

Californiablonde

Well now I'm getting little panic attacks every morning before I start driving. I wish I could take something for them but of course that's what got me into this little mess so I can't. Had some pretty bad anxiety this morning. I'm calm now but I know it's going to start back up again when I have to pick up the kids from the boys and girls club later. Gosh I wish Friday would hurry up and get here. This waiting is torture!