I have a new son

Abbey

Spork Queen
With all that is going on, I suddenly have a new kid. Mike.

Mike has not left our house in well over a month or two. He drives a SUV that is twice the cost of any car I own. He showed me the insurance and papers to make sure it WAS his car. Actually, it is his parents.

After weeks of kind of needling him, he fessed up this morning (as I am making breakfast for two teens that could eat you out house and home) that he was basically kicked out of his own home. Called his parents and they agreed. No explanation, just thank you, good bye.

I said, "Mike...I really don't want to know details. BUT...do you realize you're getting kicked out of here in 9 days as well as easy child???"

He has been a great kid. I know there is ALWAYS another side of the story, but...I don't even know 'but.' Right now he's mopping my floor after cleaning up breakfast dishes. He didn't even had to be told. He just did.

I'm going under my desk again.

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh my. Mopping the floors. Well, I guess take it for all you can while he is there? As long as you can trust him? Make sure your clothes don't start disappearing, put a lock on those dainties...

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ha! Maybe I'll put some granny panties in his box as well.

He's still mopping...easy child is shop vac stuff.

He sleeps on the floor in easy child's room. I made them both get up at 7am this morning. He's like...no...so I poured a glass of ice on him. He got up. ;)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nope....can't come under the desk - I am under there hiding with Pootie and yesterdays brownie bites.

I could make room I guess......since it is your house.......I guess. :tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Nope....can't come under the desk - I am under there hiding with Pootie and yesterdays brownie bites.

I could make room I guess......since it is your house.......I guess. :tongue:

Hey...get out of my desk. It's only 2X4.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
He mops floors?

Tell him if he starts walking now, he can get to my house in a couple weeks.

He mopped my ENTIRE house. I only have two carpeted roo so tile is huge. I've not brought up the topic as why he is out of the house yet...seems like a good kid to me.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey

Send him my way and he can give my kids a good lesson in appreciation.

Where is he gonna go when you move?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Mike actually is up mowing the yard at 8am. easy child? Sleeping.

Still don't know the story on this kid, but he seems appreciative of a place to live for right now. Not sure what's going to happen when I move.

Abbey