I have an 11 yr old daughter diagnosed ADHD/ODD-New to the site!

Pearose

I am 34, a single mother of an 11 year old girl. Over the years it's been difficult trying to balance life while dealing with her behavioral and emotional issues. Things came to a head this year when she became a bully target and added a new level of stress, concern, dysfunction in our lives. It got to the point where I couldn't keep a job because I was always at the school, then I was finally forced to pull her and start home school (cyber-school) for her safety. I recently relocated to NC from PA hoping that the change of environment and a better school system would make a difference for both of us. The transition hasn't been easy for her, but I've noticed some positive changes. Services that I was unable to receive at previous schools are readily available to her here.

Now that we are on the right track to getting her the help that she needs, I am finally back to work but I was wondering if there are any programs or organizations around that are willing to help families dealing with these types of issues financially in emergency situations??

R

runawaybunny

Here are a few resources I found on the search engines by searching for crisis financial assistance North Carolina. If they can't help you someone there may know who can.

United Christian Ministry - provides financial assistance towards rent. You must have an eviction notice and a breakdown of what is owed, including any court fees on the renter associations letterhead. Call 919-734-0480 for more information.

Salvation Army - provides financial assistance for rent to qualified individuals. Contact them at 919-735-4811.

Operation Blessing - Fayetteville - contact them at 910-483-0523.

How Does Child Care Financial Assistance in North Carolina Work?

Pearose

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, none of these places are able to help me with the $800 that I need pretty much today.....I'm not sure what I going to do, but I guess I'll figure something out.

singleloans

Holding a poor credit record can still provide a chance to access a bank loan. There are single mom loans with a bad credit score but they typically have a stricter pay back schedule. Being a distinction from other sorts of lending products it has larger loan rates. If you require instant cash while you do not hold a good credit rating then this financial loan is best for you on condition you are able to pay back properly.