I have an appointment

F

flutterbee

I spoke with a therapist today for about 10-15 minutes on the phone. I have an appointment for Thursday. She was going to be off that day, but it's the only day next week that I don't have a doctor's appointment. I *really* like her. She reminds me a lot - in her ideology - of Wynter's former therapist that I clicked so well with and who was so incredibly helpful (I met with her individually a few times).

I'm so relieved I cried. They don't do any insurance billing. They charge $50/hour which is about half of the going rate, but she said they can probably get me some scholarship funds.

I really think she is going to be incredibly helpful. I'm so relieved that...I just have no words.

Thank you, everyone, for all of your support. I know I've leaned on you a lot and I'm so grateful that you all are here.

klmno

Wow, Heather! You're perseverance really paid off! I'm so happy for you- I know you wanted this and I hope she turns out as great as she sounds- and then some!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad to hear you found a doctor and more proud that you just didn't give up when the first one didn't work out........ hope you click!

F

flutterbee

Thank you, ladies! I can hardly wait for Thursday. (Although I will feel differently on Thursday. LOL)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
What a great thing! Just getting and making the apt sometimes is the hardest thing! You go Girl... to the apt! LOL