I have an aspie question, but...

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I need to ask it privately - not on the board. So if anyone who is knowledgable about aspie children (this one is near 8), can you please let me know if it's okay to PM you? Thanks so much.

I apologize for the secrecy but in my PM I will explain.

Thanks,

Jo

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, Travis is Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), a bit further down the spectrum, but I'll help if I can.

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
I PM'd you. We have been dealing with this since for almost 10 years. I iwll be on board for a while today, so I will answer as soon as I can.

Susie

trinityroyal

Feel free to PM me as well.
My aspie is now 17 (and I live on the spectrum too, so I might be able to answer from "inside")

Trinity

Marguerite

PM me too if you want. We've definitely been there done that with our kids (still there!) plus we have got to know a number of other Aspie & autistic kids through difficult child 3's drama classes and my activism.

It's just after midnight here right now, I'll be off the air until tomorrow morning. It could be as much as 24 hours before I get to reply, although I will try to check in the morning (about 8-9 hours' time) before we go out. And we mightn't BE going out, it's raining heavily at the moment.

Marg