I Have Been Keeping Myself Busy

Jen

I Havent posted in awhile, so here is the updates.

My easy child daughter graduated from her Criminal Justive program, moved back here with her husband, and child. She has joined the army for various reasons, and is away at boot camp. She will graduated from basiocs in 3 weeks, adn looking forward to seeing her. My sister in law got a job as a cook/chef ( hasnt finished culinary school), at the local country club. My 2 yr old grandson will start preschool/ dayscare the first of June.

My difficult child son moved back to our hometown for a second time. His wife has a job as a hairstylist. He starts, supposedly a job at a factory. They has a apt according to income , 2 cars, a TV, and living room suite that they use as their bed also. I got to have the 2 and1/2mointh old grandson over for 2 nights and that was nice.

Now as for my sons other 3 kids, that he has no contact with still, we get them 2 days a month. Would like that more often but schedule is tight. I canot handle them all by myself, when husband is at work, but my sister in law helps.

I have managed to loose 15 pounds. We are looking forward as I said before to see my easy child at the end of May and July, adn then a vacation in Oct.

We have our saintiy, friends, family, health, and of course debt, but stress is less. Not always because it isnt around, it is just not worth it. I still belly ache but I dont try to save the world either.

Well I will continue to post and read.

Jen

AliceLee

Good to hear from you, Jen. Sounds like things are going fairly smoothly at this time for you! Congrats on losing the weight! I'm working on that, too...I'm down 14 lbs :smile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Jen

Sounds like a good update to me. Isn't it a huge relief when you realize you don't have to save the world? I hope things continue to go well.

Hugs

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Jen, you really do sound better. Good for you for accentuating the positive and looking forward. That's wonderful!

:bravo: :smile: :bravo:

Suz