I have GOT to get a camcorder

F

flutterbee

OMG! If I had one, I would upload the video for you all.

My son has the video game Rockband. I'm sure many of you have heard of it. It has a guitar controller, drums and a microphone. The guitar works just like it does for Guitar Hero and the drums I think work on the same scenario.

The guitar is fine - it just sounds like a controller...the button sounds. The drums are annoying because it sounds like they are hitting a can with a stick and that's all you hear over the music.

But, my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is when these 16 and 17 year old young MEN - standing between 5'10 and 6' tall, with their deep voices and the one kid who grows more facial hair in a day than my ex did in a week - decide to use the mic and sing.

There is nothing like a 17 year old kid with a deep voice singing Juke Box Hero in soprano. I wish you guys could hear this. It is too funny. :rofl: I mean, I used a microphone 'plugged' into my dresser and sang with the radio when I was, like, 10.

THEN - he comes in here and asks if I have a mic stand. Yeah, cause I have those lying around all over the place. :rofl:

Apparently, he wanted to try his hand at singing AND playing the guitar at the same time.

:rofl:

It's so hard to not laugh in front of them. I should get an award.

F

flutterbee

You know what I just realized?!! I have 3 extra bodies in my house and no one ever asked me if it was ok! Not that I care - no school tomorrow - but, still!

Yeah, I know. I'm real quick. Nothing gets by me. :slap:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
THEN - he comes in here and asks if I have a mic stand. Yeah, cause I have those lying around all over the place.

Heather, quick look in the closet, you just may have a few stashed. :rofl:

If you could record the kids without them knowing I'm betting it would be priceless. lol Of course it might really get interesting if you suggest making a "rock video". :bigsmile: :singer:

nvts

I love it! You need a video!

CVS has disposable camcorders now (around $20.00 I THINK!).

What great "I'm going to show this to your girlfriends if you don't vacuum" material this could be!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We want to see!!!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
So you have a Yetti in your living room, singing an operatic version of Foreigners Juke Box Hero, wishing for a mike stand?

And teens say our music is old school? I see - we just needed to add a ton of facial hair and a flasetto voice to make it cool.

HE's GOT STARS IN HIS EYES.....

Go to the pharmacy and get the disposable one - send it to Americas Funniest Home Videos.

You could win some cash - and maybe Sasquatch will get on Idol?

ROFLMBO

mom23gsfg

i didnt know this until i hooked mine up to the computer but if u have a digital cam it can also be used as a camcorder for the computer then we could watch lol

:picture: :singer:

F

flutterbee

Well, my digital camera is old and doesn't record video. My mom got a new one that does record video and gave me her old one; that's the only reason I have a digital camera. I'll have to borrow her new one! He's had friends over all weekend and it would have been perfect to have. It's just sooooo funny.

But, nothing tops the kid asking me if I had a mic stand. I should have offered to hold the mic for him. :rofl: