I have messed up my Xmas Cards...sigh

DammitJanet

I have no clue what I have done. I had them all addressed, and had half stamped but then ran out of stamps so I dropped off what were stamped...and thats where I get lost. I remember putting the rest of the cards in my purse (I think), I was in my car in the driving lane at the post office so my purse was in my passenger seat. Then I came home, took my purse and two drinks out of the car and came in the house. Purse went in my room and I assumed the cards were still in my purse. Today I went out to buy the stamps and mail the rest of the cards...and no cards! I have searched my house and my purse. I called Mandy just on the off chance she picked them up when she came in to go to the bathroom. Tomorrow we are searching my car trunk but I dont know how they would get there but we cant see it in the dark. I would just redo the ones I didnt send but I dont know who they are. I have a sick feeling I may have dumped the entire stack in the mailbox by mistake even though I thought I was only putting half in. Sometimes my brain skips a beat. I know I separated them at one point but I may have then combined them. I just dont know.

So...if you get yours...great. If you dont...Im so sorry. its probably gonna get returned to me and I will send it back to you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, that is so something I would do.............ugh

Hopefully you'll find them. Lately I'm losing things less than 5 seconds after I put it down. It's extremely annoying.

((hugs))

DammitJanet

I have been in tears half the afternoon tearing the house apart. My bed has been completely demolished. I was so hopeful maybe they came out and slid under my pillows or something. Nope. OMG.....I just found them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked down on the floor and saw a bottle of pills and there they were! Ok...now I can get to the PO tomorrow!

DS3

Just remember to breathe. Being upset doesn't help you 'hunt', it just makes you more anxious. I know.... I should take my own advice at times. I'm glad you found them. ~hugs~

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG.....I just found them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I looked down on the floor and saw a bottle of pills and there they were!

OMG Janet we're identical twins. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

((hugs)) So glad you found them!!

InsaneCdn

Maybe you were supposed to lose the cards, so you would find your pills?

Hopefully, you can drop your adrenalin levels enough to get a good SLEEP!

trinityroyal

Hugs Janet. My father in law used to say "the McGonigals hid them" when things would go missing and then magically reappear somewhere else. I think it's as good an explanation as any.

Glad you found the cards, and hope you got a good night's sleep.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think it had something to do with drinking and driving.....(tch tch tch) But then again after the week you've had darlin? Two drinks couldn't have been enough.

Then I came home, took my purse and two drinks out of the car and

Love ya!

NO STAR you just don't understand! .....

You need to call me tonight too.....Your number keeps deleting itself from my stupid phone. ......and I DO need two drinks.

DammitJanet

Ummmmm.....when I say two drink, I mean the two DIET COKES I bought at the grocery store! They dont sell booze to go in cups here...lmao. Though I have always said I think a splash or two of tequila in Sonic's Cherry Lemonade would be wonderful!

TerryJ2

OMG, it's all my fault. It's contagious. Really. I think I sent disorganized vibes through the DSL unit.
Or is it that time of year?
I'm SO glad you found them. Not that anyone would be angry if you didn't send them, but that I hate to see you in tears because of it.
{{hugs}}