I have still HAD IT with-difficult child

jal

Well - he couldn't go to daycare Mon or Tue. Went back Wed - I got a call an hour after the para leaves. Today (and yesterday) my stomach sinks everytime the phone rings and now here it is 3:50 and I get THE CALL.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

psychiatrist wants us to take him for evaluation for inpatient - told me not to delay (tday). He is coming off his medications and getting worse. I guess it is time to go. Guess another day off to try and get in in hospital tomorrow.

I am so sad, disgusted, mortified and tired of this.

Andy

I am sorry you have to go through this - It does become so frustrating - atleast you have friends here who really understand how difficult and impossible life seems to get. We know you don't just admit - so many strong feelings involved. Hang in there.

TerryJ2

I am sorry.
I hope the evaluation is fruitful and that if he's admitted, he gets some help and you get some answers.

I know what you mean about that sinking feeling in your stomach every time the phone rings.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Jal,
I'm sorry. I know how hard it is but I hope the hospitalization will be helpful. (((Hugs)))

B

bran155

I am so sorry. Sending {{{HUGS}}}. If he does get admitted take some time for yourself and try to enjoy the peace. Hang in there and God bless. :)