I have to have my grown son arrested for theft

Snow White

On the Mad Tea Party Ride
OMG! I'm so sorry to hear this. Glad you got a 'heads up'.

I agree with you - don't let him back in your house. You don't need this right now. If there are any issues with him at your house, I would call the police.

I'm praying for you and sending you cyber hugs.

Memedixie

I hope things went okay last night...please check in with us when you can. KSM
I guess i will find out what is going on tonight. I haven't heard from him yet. Guess he will just show up. No one wants him around. I can't imagine how that would feel......no one. He has lost his friends too. I feel sick.

Mamacat

*******UPDATE****** I need help. I just found out the judge let my son out of jail for his probation violation and he is headed back here.. Yes, to my house. His girlfriend called me to let me know. She wants to move on in her life but hasn' t told him yet. we are shocked he is out!!!!! the credit card fraud is still under investigation so he hasn't been charged with that yet. I cannot put up with anymore crap from him so i am going to suggest that he go to the shelter or whatever. Please pray for me!

I just got home after a week unplugged. I hope by now things are better for you. Sending strength your way.

Memedixie

OMG! I'm so sorry to hear this. Glad you got a 'heads up'.

I agree with you - don't let him back in your house. You don't need this right now. If there are any issues with him at your house, I would call the police.

I'm praying for you and sending you cyber hugs.
i caved in and got him a room just for tonight. it is very cold outside and they had no room at the shelter. i am talking to my pastor tomorrow and going into work later. All of this is so stressful and sad. i wish he had just stayed in jail. what does someone do if they want to get on the right path but doesn't have a place to sleep?