I <heart> karma.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
On Pentecost Monday, I went to the Amish to get our team shoes, forgetting it was a holiday. In waiting, I stopped by the kid's house who has done some training for me, Wallace. He and his family had been fishing, and their team was too hot and tired to make it home. The team belonged to his father-in-law, and I hauled them and the wagon home for him. Then I was able to get our team shod before I came home...to a very angry husband who was mad because I was late.

So after Wee's dentist appointment today, I drove up to the Amish again, to see about finding someone to break the mule after husband's hissy fit last night (see my other thread). I stopped at my friend, Levi's, house, and he gave me directions to the only guy he knows of that works with mules in the area (a lot of horse trainers won't break a mule). When I topped the ridge before I got to the house, lo and behold, it was Wallace's father-in-law!

I just had to laugh. This man recognized me right off, and thanked me again for taking them home that day, etc, then asked what he could do for me.

I will be sure husband goes with me to deliver the mule... And I already told him who the guy is that breaks mules in the area...while laughing.

I just love the way things work out sometimes.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Is it wrong to hope the man makes mention again of taking them home in husband's presence, and that subsequently, husband will feel like dirt for being such a (forgive me, Donkey) mule's behind about it?

I don't care if he does or not. That's how I'm going to pretend it will be. lol

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I could hope that Donkey is un-breakable, or that the man does a really bad job. But I like Donkey. I won't wish that on him!