I hope I havent worried you guys with my absence but I should be mostly back now.

InsaneCdn

No problem with where you're coming from on that, and the info will likely be useful to others who encounter the thread. Just wanted to add a bit of Janet's history.

susiestar

Roll With It
Please do NOT make judgements about other people's pain management. Janet is VERY responsible with her medications and her health issues. Pain management is not a subject that is easy to understand and it is very very easy to judge without knowing the issues. Janet is fragile right now, and needs help and support.

2much2recover

Janet, I am new and don't know you so please understand in no way was I judging you or your pain - I think some of the others who do know you feel I am attacking you, which was not my intention AT ALL! Actually what I was trying to so was explain my chronic illness and experience with pain management and meant it as no reflection on you or YOUR CHOICES. With pain we all have to make the choice on what works best for ourselves and no way would I ever presume to judge what another needs to manage their pain. I hope that clears up any confusion to what my intentions of my post meant. Again when I posted about the patch's I thought we were talking about an 18 year old being on them - actually OK if Dr approved and necessary for patient.
:capitulate:

BusynMember

Janet, we miss you. Let us know how your holiday went, if you enjoyed your beautiful grands.

Newbies: Janet is a hero who suffers a lot and yet her kids and grands absolutely adore her to pieces and she is such a loving, caring soul. She has my prayes.

Confused

Im just reading everyone's posts, Im sorry you were hurt and am praying for you. Your well loved here! Hugs and take it easy. We all do care about you, your not alone.