I Just Had the Coolest Thing Happen...

jal

I was at the drive thru grabbing a quick bite on my lunch break. I pulled up to pay and was told the car ahead of me had already paid for my meal. WHAT? That type of thing doesn't happen to me.

Then I was handed a little card. I knew who it was. The local paper had done an article on this woman a few months back. We live in neighboring towns (they're very small here) and we were in the same area a few towns over.

Really cool. What a lift that has given me today.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
That's so awesome!

I saw an article about the same thing happening in a cafe in a larger city, and people just continued to "pay it forward" for several hours afterwards.

Very cool.

Fran

Former desparate mom
What a bright spot. If you can lighten someone's burden then we should. What a great way for that woman to put a good spin on your day.

Andy

Good deeds are shining in 2010! Glad a ray of ARK fell on you.

ARK = Acts of Random Kindess

Sure does make you want to go out and create your own ray doesn't it.

:)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That's awesome!

husband has done this a couple of times when he was having breakfast out at our local pancake house. Both times there was a group of teachers from our elementary school having a breakfast meeting before school. husband finished just before they did and picked up the bill for the entire table when he checked out at the register. They never knew who did it (and he giggled all day because of it). :D

tiredmommy

How cool is that?!?!?!?

So this person woke up this morning, got on with her day and, at some point, decided to do something kind for someone else. And... that someone was you!

That just brightened my day!!!