I just met the cleveland crowd!!!!!

tiredmommy

Oh Lordy! Duckie and husband are both sleeping so I'll do a quick naked chicken liver dance in the moonlight in the hope that you get home quickly & safely.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
After 3 hours on the Tarmac, we are at a gate getting refueled. Hopefully we head back to Phoenix in the next 30-45 min. But whether or not there's a flight going out to where I'm headed tonight remains to be seen...

Reminds me of our extensive delays last year coming back from Hawaii. I must have some kind of luck, huh?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, getting stuck at an airport has got to be some sort of hades on earth! I home you can get headed home soon. Let us know when you get there!!

((hugs))

TerryJ2

Awww, that is so sweet. What a great idea to call.

So sorry about your flights, gcv mom. Ugh. been there done that. Try to meditate on the great time you had in Cleveland ...

Star*

call 911........call 911
KT I was so surprised when you got on the phone!!!!!!! OMG you are absolutely beautiful and have the most lovely voice - do you sing? I think it was your husband that said HI - BYE - lol. I'm so glad that we got a chance to say hey and finally meet. I'm also VERY glad to hear you got home safely!

Fingers crossed for next time!