I just paid...

F

flutterbee

..$1.96 for gas. !!! I was so excited...it felt like I had won the lottery!

I was so excited that I didn't even mind that I pulled up on the wrong side and had to get back in the car and move it. :bag:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
OMG! Where do you live? I WANNA MOVE THERE!!!

I paid $2.49 and thought THAT was exciting! And Friday I paid $2.79 at the same place. Sure would be nice if the prices stayed this low for a while.

Andy

Wow - I have been watching gas prices dropping these past few weeks and wondering if the elections have anything to do with them. Lower gas prices help our economy. Let's see what happens tomorrow or by the weekend. Will they start going up again?

We are still at $2.149.

nvts

Man Heather! That's a great price! For me to get a good price, I have to shoot over to New Jersey, which wasn't a big deal (I do ALL of my shopping and even my banking in Jersey) until they raised the bridge toll to $8.00 a pop!

They get you comin' and goin' around here!

Beth

F

flutterbee

It is nice that the gas prices are going down.

But, don't get too excited. The economy in Ohio pretty much hoovers and has since 2001. Jobs are hard to come by and wages have been stagnant and have gone backwards. The housing market and foreclosure rate is really high here.

But, I'm still really excited about what I paid for gas!!! :jumphappy:

Last edited by a moderator:

donna723

It's been holding at $2.29 here and I'm just thrilled! I drive close to 400 miles a week just to work and back so it's made a HUGE difference for me. Twice now I've put $15-$20 worth of gas in my tank and it almost wouldn't hold it all! I know it won't last forever but it would be nice if it stays this low till after Christmas ... fat chance!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I have been doing 1.99. I plan to get a walmart card and get my next tank for 1.96 also. It is wonderful isn't it. My husband predicted we would get to 1.95. I sure hope he is right. We are close.

beth

KTMom91

Hubby just told me he saw gas at $2.37 this morning. I'd be dancing in the streets if it got under $2.00.

trinityroyal

Gas prices have been dropping around here too. From a high of $1.41 per litre, it's now about $0.85 which is WAY better. Especially since husband and I traded in the giant SUV for a smaller one and a little runabout (combined they cost less in payments, insurance and gas).

Every little bit helps.

muttmeister

Our local station is hovering at 2.24 but today I paid 1.92 at Sam's. I feel like I won the lottery! Except that I remember when I first started driving, it was about 29 cents a gallon so maybe it's not so great after all.