I just put my baby

Lothlorien

on the bus for kindegarten.:crying:
He was so excited! Gosh, it just felt so wierd.

He was too cute this morning, though. He ran out of underwear and didn't tell me. Of course the underwear was in the washing machine, being washed and so I had to go rummage through the bag that I keep in the car for emergencies and came up with the underwear that has a little padding in it, when potty training. He said, "I don't think I should wear baby underwear, mommy, in case my pants fall down." That never seemed to bother him before. I guess he's feeling peer pressure already!

I miss him already.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Awww...he'll be fine. I watched the last two days as parents frantically bought lunch food for their kids. The kids are nervous, yet excited for something new. He'll come home with great stories.

Abbey

Lothlorien

I did the grocery shopping yesterday too.

I took them to see the 3-D movie, Fly Me To The Moon. It was really cute. Missy really liked it, but she fell asleep about 3/4 of the way through it. She's been so anxious about school, she hasn't been sleeping that well at night. Hopefully, after today, she'll be better. Over the last two weeks or so, the two of them have been driving me positively nuts. They were both full of anxiety and their behavior suffered from it....even Mighty Mouse. He was wetting his pants and just being a brat. I'm hoping he'll do better now that school is in session.

house of cards

They grow so fast, hope he has a great day and keeps his pants up LOL. Enjoy the quiet, if you are like me, you would enjoy an hour or two, then start wanting your kids home.

Lothlorien

He came off the bus full of smiles and very excited. He immediately asked if one of the girls on the bus could come over for a playdate. (he went to preschool with her)

He's been talking non-stop. He ate a lot for lunch too, which is not like my little guy. He's curled up under his blanket on the couch watching Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. I won't be surprised if he takes a nap.

DDD

It seems like it was only last month that he was born! Gee, time flies with the CD family just like it does in real life! :D

The lst day of school is so fresh and clean. There is so much optimism.
I hope each day will be awesome for him. Hugs. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
I realized after reading your post - that I am......old. lol.

KINDERGARTEN?
BIG BOY PANTS?

Sigh - where oh where did the time go......? Mine just turned 18 -

Keep that positive momentum going about school. I say SCHOOL IS FUN!!!!!

Lothlorien

Yep, big boy pants! Star...you are still young at heart! I have friends that are my age that have 18+ kids. I just started late.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwww. My gosh, I'm feeling old too.

I remember those times. Hard on Mommy hearts. But it sounds like he had a great adventure and a wonderful time.

((hugs)) for your Mommy heart. Geez, we're does the time go??

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That's so great :D

I got misty-eyed when difficult child 1 started kindergarten. But by the time I dropped off easy child/difficult child 3 for her first day, I was feeling more a sense of "Wooo-hooo! I'm FREEEEEEE!!! :dance:

Glad things went well for your little guy!

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
geepers, I miss those days, gosh I even though about it ahead of time and made a "special" breakfast and afterschool snack, now it's like "did you eat something?", I loved it when they were little!