I just spoke to Chava

Estherfromjerusalem

I hadn't been in touch with Chava for a couple of years, and on an impulse I just phoned her and she told me a bit about her family and said it would be fine for me to report to you on the board, and to send you all her love. She said she no longer ever looks on the board.

Her two daughters are married and doing very well. They each have one baby, so Chava is now a grandmother!! She sounds so happy. She said that ALL her children are doing really well, and she no longer has problems with any of them (well, not difficult child-type problems). She said that the one who was the worst difficult child is now the most amazing easy child and is marvellous and loved by everyone. She sounded so positive. She couldn't talk for long because she was at work. We said we would meet for coffee some time. She said "that would be awesome." Awesome -- such an American word!

There you are -- it was lovely to speak to her and I thought you would all like to hear about her -- those of you who remember her.

Love, Esther

Fran

Former desparate mom
How wonderful. She had so much heartache when we last heard from her. Give her my love when you see her and let her know that I am happy for her family that they found their way out of gfgness.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Such a wonderful update!! I love hearing that difficult children are doing so well. Send her my love too plz.

Hugs

DDD

Terrific update. I think it really encourages all of us to hang in there...even when we are feeling there is no more energy. Thanks for sharing. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
Awesome? Is an American word? lol.........Cool! (is that one too?) hahaha. Peace - OH that is too - hahah - Shalom! THAT one is for you!

Thanks for the awesome, cool, peaceful update! - Shalom!

TerryJ2

I don't remember her, but I am so glad that her kids are all PCs now.
What happened? I want her secret recipe!
I love that she uses that so-American word, "Awesome." lol!