I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to the Parent Emeritus folks

DammitJanet

This time of year can be even harder for us oldie but goody folks if we have kids not at home or not doing well. Some of us may not even know where they are right now. That can be real hard to leave much to be thankful for. However, where there is life there is hope so we should keep at least a modicum of hope alive.

I am so thankful to all of you for being here to help guide me and all of the folks in this forum in the past, now and in the future. We are a really great group of warrior parents who have been through tough times.

I couldnt think of a greater group of people to associate myself with so as one of your moderators, I want to tell you that I will be thinking of you as one thing to be thankful for!

KTMom91

Hugs, Janet. Thank you for the sweet words. And thank you to all the other Warrior Parents who have helped me (and continue to help) along the way.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm thankful for you guiding me to laughter, greener pastueres and eventually - one of those pastures will have a donkey in it - I JUST KNOW IT! Love you!

witzend

Happy Thanksgiving - and thanks! - to you all! (I have to admit, Janet, at first I read your description of us as "oldie but goofy folks". Some days I think that is a better fit.)

dashcat

Thank you, DJ, for starting this thread. And thank you to all who led support to the parents in the trenches with our difficult children. I am so glad I found this group and I am thankful for each and every one of you.

Dash

DDD

Thanks DJ and thanks to all the PE family. There have been days that I only survived because of the family support. DDD

T

toughlovin

I want to add my thanks to this wonderful group. How I wish I had found this website when my son was younger!! But even so it has been wonderful to know that I am not alone, in the tough decisions we have had to make in regards to our son. So thank you all.

scent of cedar

Thanks, Janet. :eek:) And a Happy Thanksgiving time to you, too. Without this site, husband and I may never have learned how to change the way we interpreted the situation with our drug addicted child. I too am so grateful you, and everyone here, was there for me ~ especially the "oldies but goodies"!

Barbara