I knew it would end up like this...

ksm

I would continue to take her to the therapist, unless the therapist is inept in regard to getting her to open up. One thing she or he can do is to talk about her like she's not there, because of course, she's listening. :) He can talk about other kids who have come in with-similar issues and the types of discipline they were given. If he gets to close to home with-an issue, she'll pipe in at some point.

We have a state insurance on the girls... and they have mainly been using ADD/Anxiety for the diagnosis. Insurance put a 6 visit limit for the year, which we have used up and the therapist is requesting more visits. They have denied any testing until they got the IQ test from the school, and even after receiving that will not authorize testing or appts with neuropsychologist. Taking medications caused more problems than not taking them. I truly feel that she is probably bipolar like her biomom. And that is the reason medications for ADD and for anxiety made things worse. We have only tried one medication for bipolar and it was awful too.

It is going to be a bumpy ride... esp if the teacher and principal reference my email message. Oh well, a mom's got to do what a mom's got to do. KSM

ksm

It figures... no phone call, no email. Nothing. I had even added my cell number to my email in case the school didn't have it. difficult child is home and I asked her about the report. She says she had one more paragraph to finish typing and it was the end of the class. The teacher would not let her finish it after school or tomorrow, but had her turn in what she had.

I am so tired of this. KSM