I knew something was up

carolanne

Haven't heard a word from difficult child Jess in almost a month...and than it dawned on me...hadn't heard from my sis in about three weeks either...hmmm...so I sent a message but didn't get an answer.

Logged into facebook and went to her page....ahh...now it all makes sense. She's got Jess added back as a friend and there is a little blurb on there about how sis is attending the baby shower that is planned in june for the new baby girl soon to arrive after that.

I wrote sis and asked what the heck was going on....she said she's been in contact and heard some things that made her think that I was the problem...oh do tell I said...apparently all I did was whine and complain to Jess about her sisters, her brother, her dad, not having money, that she felt worse after getting off the phone with me, that I didn't support her decision to go into the group home, leave the group home, get preggy, have the kid...yada yada yada...

Ohmygod, I am the bad guy!!! insert rolling eyes here please;)

I am such a bad bad person....yeah good one...I sought help for my kid for years and got turned away cause she's really good at playing games and appearing fine. I put up with her midnight calls from the hospital, group home and her place whining about the patients(who all wanted to rape her), the staff at the home(who were all out to get her) and her boyfriend(who sent her out for hours to have his alone time)....

I packed up all the emails and mssgs and forwarded them to sis...including the ones that she already knew about and had printed off.

Than I called her hubby...who has moved out...he said he is sick of her games...that she will do what it takes to get that baby no matter what...she figures if she is in their lives and they can't handle the baby, she can step in and be the saviour...lmao..

No drama for me this time around....just sitting back and waiting for the fallout that she will have to deal with...

Carolanne

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I was wondering what was happening with all of this and how you were holding up yesterday and here you are today..

From one bad guy to another :slap:, its a wise choice to keep out of the drama, because its really neverending and difficult child's are sooooo good at playing the victim and entangling everyone they come across in their concockted tales.

Marcie

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending hugs. I was wondering whatever happened as well, thanks for posting.

Sounds like your daughter and your sister feed well off of one another. Hang in there. You have to protect yourself right now.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well count me in as another one who was thinking the other day " i wonder what happened to the baby, her mother and your sis - and you."

Thanks for the update - So your sis is STILL taking the baby? And her hubby thinks this is a bad idea? Or was it Jess' husband that has left? Im confused.

So sorry - you are wise to step back and let the drama unfold.

Hugs
Star

trinityroyal

I was also wondering how things were going, Carolanne.

Sorry to hear that the drama continues, but I am so glad that you are detached from it.It does sound like they feed off each other, and you, H and your younger children are well out of it.

All the best,
Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
No drama for me this time around....just sitting back and waiting for the fallout that she will have to deal with...

Good for you Carolanne. I'm proud of you. I know it's hard, but there is no other way to fight the drama except to not take the bait in the first place.

Thanks for the update. I've also been wondering how you have been doing.

Hugs

They want the upset reaction from you. Don't give them that, which it sounds like you're doing, that will upset them. It's best to do nothing and let the blame for the problems fall on themselves for once. ((hugs))-Alyssa

witzend

I'm betting that your sister doesn't end up with the baby in the long run. Your difficult child will find that the baby makes it much easier to manipulate people and she'll never give it away.

meowbunny

I'm sorry that everyone is playing such nasty games. Here's hoping your sister realizes what she is doing to herself, her family, you and, yes, even your daughter; that your daughter quit being such a cruel, vindictive witch and realize how much you do in fact love her; and that you find some peace from all this pain drama.

HUGS