I know someone is a lawyer here...need advice

DammitJanet

Is it legal to burn down a house if you own it and have no loan on it? If it is, Im burning this place to the ground today.

S

Signorina

No. Sorry. Arson is a crime regardless.

So is insurance fraud...

But if you don't have insurance- Bulldozers are another story tho. Just a citation if you don't get a permit in advance.

I'll help.

(Not a lawyer)

Jody

omg, almost fell out of my chair, please dont burn the place down. I dont want you going to jail. so not legal, regardless of whether its yours or not.

Nothing good will come of it. gotta go check the other post to see whats going on, brb.
dont do anything.

You can't put firefighters lives in danger, but you can throw someone's stuff out the window. I'm not sure if you can start a small fire and burn that.

LittleDudesMom

Yeah, it's illegal. But tearing it down is perfectly legal as long as you don't claim the loss for insurance money. It's your house.....

*What's up?

InsaneCdn

Janet... you mean you have THREE emergencies going on at once? I've figured out two of them, but... man alive, lady. Lay off on the crises or you'll kill yourself.

DammitJanet

No, IC is right...3 crises at one time and I am ready to down a bottle of pills or burn the house down. Im telling you if it wasnt for the grandchildren I wouldnt be here now.