I know we'll have name tags in Cleveland....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My name tag will be lost in the Alps. Do they EVER stop growing?

:rofl: :rofl:

Aw it won't kill me to go outside to smoke. I'm used to it from school, and it does make me smoke less. Nor will the heat bother me much. I've sat here all summer with no air......and MUCH humidity. lol

And uh......we just might get our tans together that way. ;)

mstang67chic

Going Green
I have a list beside my computer of things I need to do, get and/or pack before Saturday. If I don't write it all down as I think of it, I WILL forget. I also started a list of people who I have some way of identifying on sight as long as I know they are from our group. ThreeShadows.....I'm sorry but beside your name? I only have one word. Three guesses as to what it is! :tongue:

Flutterby....is your attire going to tell us if you smoke or just immediately single you out as you? LOL

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather you're not allowed to come in jammies dear. :D Well, at least not to the dinner. I know they're comfy, and around here people actually go shopping in them, but if I have to wear a bra, you have to wear non jammie clothes. LOL We'll suffer together.

And easy child wants to take me to get my hair done/cut. Seems she doesn't want me to have to meet you all looking like a frimp. Uh, what's a frimp??

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Here's the Cleveland weather forecast from weather.com; it will be beautiful:

Thurs H 78, L 67 Partly Cloudy
Fri H 75, L 65 Partly Cloudy
Sat H 75, L 66 Mostly Sunny
Sun H 77, L 66 Partly Cloudy
Mon H 77, L 67 Sunny

Dang! I might have to bring a sweater! Oh, wait I have the PERFECT sweater that will let you all know it's ME!!! (THANK YOU, STAR!)

It was over 100 degrees here in the chicken coop today. You should have seen my poor chickies -- panting and holding their little wings away from their bodies to keep cool, and that was in the SHADE with a fine mist spraying in the run to keep the air cool!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Marg I wish you could to, very much so.

TM I'm one of those people who loath bras.......Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) thing........I force myself to wear the darn things in public but as soon as I'm home it's off. lol

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Janet - are you even staying in Ohio? 'Cause last I checked, it's against state law to smoke in any public building.

Fortunately my house isn't public. Though with all the kids' friends running in and out, sometimes I wonder.

I can go outside. I do it at home anyway. It's beginning to sound like that's a way that a lot of us deal with difficult child stress!

I can't wait till this weekend...

DammitJanet

I am staying in someplace called Middleburg Heights which says it is the Comfort Inns Airport Cleveland. Nancy says it close. Like I would know...lol. It says it has smoking rooms. When my daughter in law booked my room she said she got me a smoking room and on the website it listed smoking and non-smoking rooms. Other hotels said ALL non-smoking rooms.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hummmm... Interesting. Well... Heads up in case they just haven't updated their site... A lot of places haven't since other states are a bit more tobacco friendly.

flutterby

Fly away!
Well, I wasn't planning on wearing jammies Saturday night, but since you gave me the idea, Lisa..... :D

I mean, I will be wearing jammies Saturday night, just not at dinner. Don't want to scare poor T to death.

klmno

Anyone else imagine each other this way?

Yes! Janet is coming dressed for Rocky Horror picture show and toting a cute dog; gcvmom is pulling a chicken on a leash and bringing eggs for everyone; mstang will be the one wearing a T-shirt with a red, convertible mustang on it; Star can't make it but the bellman will be making a surprise delivery of a donkey pinata to the dinner.