I know we'll have name tags in Cleveland....

mstang67chic

Going Green
mstang will be the one wearing a T-shirt with a red, convertible mustang on it; Star can't make it but the bellman will be making a surprise delivery of a donkey pinata to the dinner.

ROFL Would you believe that I've been looking for one of those to wear?! I'm sure you'll know it's me (or at least that I'm part of the group) when I pull up in my car. No hints but trust me....you'll know! Actually....Daisy/Lisa...I may not even tell you what I drive when we meet in Lima. I'll just see how long it takes you to spot my car! :bigsmile:

As for the donkey.....I can SOOOOOOO see something like that happening!!! :rofl:

klmno

You know, I propose that when there's a gathering that I can attend, we all wear T-shirts of our avatars or something that makes us obvious then our name tags only need our real first name printed on them!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Good, I was starting to think I was the only one who thought Janet would show up in a white slip.

gcvmom - yeah, I thought about the chicken thing. And a donkey piñata for Star. I figured I'd show up dressed as a staircase. A really short one.

...And if I have to wear my avatar, I'm just going to show up with a HUGE grin, wearing pink and purple.

klmno

I'm still chuckling over my visual of the warrior moms mumbling under their breath as they are looking for that long-lost bra in the underwear drawer while packing.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Okay, fess up! Who ratted me out to the censor? I guess I must apologize:ashamed:...Now this could get complicated since "fesse" is French for "buttock". Does any one remember the actor Fess Parker? He now makes wine, bless his heart ;). In France his name is "Jeff Parker":grins:.

Nancy

Janet,

Your hotel is actually where I would have liked for us all to stay but they didn;t have enough rooms at the residence inn or any of the other hotels there. There are some nice, inexpensive restaurants there and it's a nice area. You will be happy there and it is only a short drive one exit down the interstae from us.

Nancy

mstang67chic

Going Green
You know..........if Star doesn't send US a donkey pinata....WE could send HER one. :devil:

I'm sure there's a Walmart or something close that would have pinatas. We could put stuff in it from the hotel. Soaps, little shampoo bottles, napkins from the restaurant, coasters from the bar. While we're at Wallyworld getting the pinata, we could print off some pictures from our memory cards and throw some of those in too. Maybe some glitter......oh and some doggie biscuts for Pootie and the boys! (and poptarts....blueberry wasn't it?)

DammitJanet

K...I have to be in Stafford from the 30th of September for a week or so. Why dont you drive up one day and see me and Jamie and the new baby?

klmno

Well I just might do that! You know, if you are passing around my area- I don't want to say the area but you know it already- we could meet for lunch or dinner or something. Once my house is in order (or if I move), you could just spend a night or two if you wanted as you are traveling from one place to another.

I think I've hijacked this thread now- sorry-

DammitJanet

LOL...your area is my dads. I have a place to stay its just that normally if I am traveling thru there I am either stopping at Dads or I am busting my butt going or coming from Jamies trying to get home. This will probably be the only time I am up there without Keyana too. Normally we have her with us all the time because we try to take her with us whenever we travel. She is one well traveled little girl...lol.

tiredmommy

Help!!! I have a BIG problem! I went to three big box stores today and could not find a spork! I doubt I'll be back in town again before we leave for Cleveland, so....

Can anyone spare a spork?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
TM it's not just you. I NEED A SPORK TOO PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE. I've checked all over town.........not a frimping spork to be found!!! Our KFC doesn't even have them. WTH is up with that?

And I don't know who said it but alas..........I am searching for that long tucked away bra. Actually I think it is in the laundry. lol

The pinata for Star sounds like a fun idea. :D

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm pretty sure Walmart has them with the paper plates and plastic silver ware. If not, they also have individual ones for a couple of bucks with the camping cookware. Or at least my store does.

Lothlorien

Did I miss something? Are you going to spork the donkey pinata?

If any of you ever pass through NJ....let me know. My brother is going to be at my house at 10 am on Saturday. Sorry I'm going to miss all the fun.