I laughed so hard....

susiestar

Roll With It
I felt bad for the poor dog - banging into that wall? Talk about a rough wake up call!

Did you watch the video of the 8week old gorilla that came up next? It was so awesome! The father attacked it after birth, then the other gorillas rejected it. it almost died from neglect so it was taken to a hospital (people hospital - Intensive Care Unit!). Then it went to a different zoo in Germany (Now the baby gorilla is in Stuttgart Zoo). She looks like she is thriving!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I saw that on CNN and husband and I were laughing and they showed it 3 times and we kept laughing harder.
But then part of you keeps thinking poor guy! Get him the helmet!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I felt so bad for the poor guy. He was obviously confused and embarrassed when he woke up. Still...I couldn't help myself and laughed myself senseless. I showed my boss today and was still laughing. Heck...I had her cracking up when I was just TELLING her about it because I was laughing so hard still.

Yes...I watched the one about the gorrilla too. Sooooo sweet! They look so much like human babies. I wonder how she'll be around the keepers as an adult if they keep this level of contact up as she gets older.