I LIKE this!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I like being a stay at home mamma. I got so much done yesterday. Seven loads of laundry, cleaned the entire house, organized the hall closet (now I can't find anything), planted a herb garden, made 4 dozen of 4 kinds of cookies, made dinner, sent out a care package to the guys in Vegas, put away all my winter clothes, etc. I was exhausted but slept like a baby.

I was also approved for public assistance to the tune of $1076/month with medical. That's more money than I'd make at the grocery store. I might actually be able to pay some bills now.

Today I was supposed to plant the flowers I got yesterday, but it's 46 degrees on June 2nd!! When in the heck is it going to warm up? I can't believe I have my heater on in June. Now I have to dig out some of those winter clothes.:mad:

Today I get the luxury of grocery shopping with mother in law. She's one of those that goes to every possible store that has sales. It's a couple hour adventure. It should be SOOOO fun.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm telling you.......come to MY house! With you motivating me, we could get so much accomplished!!! Assuming I can find all of my cd's (difficult child seems to think they are his), you could put together an awesome "get-your-arse-up-and-clean" music list!!! And I promise...when I do my "full" grocery shopping, I only hit two stores! Walmart because I can get non-perishable stuff there much cheaper than the grocery store and then the actual grocery store because I can't stand Walmart's meat and produce.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
No, no..come to MY house. I can arrange for you to do all that you did plus more..AND you would get to have me as company as I am home all day as well :)

Marcie

Abbey

Spork Queen
I actually ventured into Walmart for the first time in 9 months being here. I HATE that store, but they do have some cheap prices. I suppose I'll have to break down and try it again.

The other store they have here that is cheap is called Aldi's (sp?) Kind of a warehouse type of store.

ps...I actually like doing laundry when I have time. And cook. Tonight I'm making parmesan encrusted chicken breasts with fresh garlic and baby red tomatoes and fresh bread. mmmm...

Abbey

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
How about I come to YOUR place for dinner? husband can handle the difficult children.

That sounds yummy. Recipe please?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Who is this new person?
Be careful though- watch for a crash just in case... even though you are sleeping.

We worry about you here.
But if you are feeling good and getting stuff done, go with it!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so glad things are looking good right now. I am glad you were able to get the financial help you need!

Sounds like you got a lot done. Want to come to my house?

Maybe we should just put you on a tour from house to house so you can help us clean up our houses? We could call it your "Clean Sweep" tour. Well, that name would work unless we got the Swiffer people to sponsor it.

I think it would be HILARIOUS tv with all of us. Esp with the difficult child type problems we all have.

Just a thought!

tiredmommy

Trust me... the glow of being a stay at home mom will wear off. Do you know my current cleaning strategy? I'm taking my ultra long hair cat to get a lion cut so I don't have as much cat hair and dust to deal with. Seven loads of laundry is great... but I bet there will be seven more in a few days.

It. Never. Ends! :devil:

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Yo! Abbey! Can you fix holes in walls caused by angry difficult children? A lot of us have had those. difficult child 1 kicked in an antique door once. Didn't seem so funny at the time...You should have seen his patch up job, hoping we wouldn't notice. I think it would make a great reality show.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey,

You need to have a plan. Once the cleaning is all caught up and done, and all the other chores you can thing of to do........boredom will set in and you'll go stir crazy.

Crafts and Art kept my mind occupied while being a stay at home mom and kept me from going bonkers, or brain dead. lol

Oh, you can come to my house and clean. It's warm here and we have aldi's everywhere. :D

Hugs