I lost it over black eyed peas

Steely

Then he said something about he tried to read my bible which is the King James version but it just wasnt right like his. HUH? As far as I know, the King James version is the normal version. Maybe he has a childrens version because he is an idiot. .

For starters you are damn funny Janet - I laughed so hard at this comment. OMG! Sorry - just had to give you props for that statement - you summed up the situation perfectly. He is a CHILD and an IDIOT!

I am SO sorry you are enduring this cr@p. I mean - seriously - I don't usually throw things either, but this man might have done it for me as well. I can only take so much, especially if I feel like my mate is not standing up for me, or defending me, or taking action to make an obviously bad situation better for me when the ball is in his court.

As far as solutions - what about a phosph stay? It sounds like your emotions are really labile at the moment, and perhaps you need a medication change? And they have internet and tv, I think? I only say phosph over hotel because I know hotels are expensive, and plus it sounds like you could use a place to let off some steam and talk to people. I don't know about insurance, $, etc.

Or the other thought is you could go stay with Cory, and pay for cable and internet for a month for them.

Or you could move yourself to an apt, and make Tony pay rent for the trailer if he wants a roof. Maybe his rent could pay for your apt? Otherwise he can sleep in a tent in the backyard of "his" property".

I think you and Tony need a big break --- this tension has been festering for awhile --- and perhaps some space is the answer.

HUGS

muttmeister

Maybe you could sign him up to be a missionary to China or India or someplace.

Seriously, though, get out of the house now and don't even think of going back till he's gone. If you're like me, it might save you some jail time.

SRL

Do you have a radio in your kitchen, Janet? A really loud one? I think it's time to start sharing your newfound love of opera with him.:choir:

M

Mamaof5

Think of it this way: Tony finally got the car to a mechanic after how many days of being asked or told? Sometimes we HAVE TO lose it like that to get a fire lit under someone's proverbial butt.

Sometimes people leave you no choice but to lose it like you did. I think you lasted WAAAAYYYY longer than I would have. I have no tolerance for intolerant people. I have no tolerance for the "power of stupid" especially in my own home. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for, you lasted this long before losing it and lost it legitimately.

DammitJanet

I am hiding out. Playing a ton of online pogo. I also have developed some sort of these things that look almost like boils but I dont think they quite are. They appear on the inside of my thighs and on the sides of my breasts and under my breasts. The ones under my arms dont ever get to a head but the ones on my thighs look like they want to head up but I dont want to attempt to mash them because they are so large and very red and sore. I have been soaking them with warm epsom salts to see if they would get better on there own but no luck. No luck. I am starting to feel icky too.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Janet, with all the stress the holidays and all the extra visitors you've had has put you through and then to throw this clown on top of it all -- ANYONE would blow, babe! So don't beat yourself up.

I'm sorry but I don't get who the cluck this Buck is and why he's even hanging around... I haven't been on much lately. But he sounds a LOT like a relative of husband's who pulled a similar stunt with me when I was much, MUCH younger and more patient than I am today. Just lay it out -- don't mince words: it's TIME for HIM to LEAVE.

As for the boilish thingys -- put some antibiotic ointment on those and if they don't respond in 24 hours get to the doctor. You don't want to risk something nasty like MRSA or staph...

Hang in there and don't be afraid to speak your truth. Those who love you will listen, and those who don't DON'T MATTER.

InsaneCdn

Oh, Janet.
I hope you don't have shingles.
Seems like severe stress is one of the factors that activates it... (you need to have had chicken pox way back when, first...)

buddy

could be a staff infection too. That sounds like something to check out. dont tell tony why but just that all this stress has made you so sick you have to go to the doctor today. Let him hang.

DDD

Did you by chance eat anything different? One of my children had shingles and it did not pop out in a variety of locations...it was very centralized...so I doubt it's shingles. Of course I have no idea what it could be but think it's a good idea to get checked out. Sending hugs. DDD

DammitJanet

I have a doctor's appointment for tomorrow at 2. I just pray he will look at that area if you know what I mean. I dont have a gyn anymore. I know...shoot me now. I think I get these because I am fat. Plus stress. Seems like stress plus being fat makes them come out sort of like a person who has fever blisters.

I actually called the only brother of Tony's that will speak to me yesterday. They had no idea Buck was down here. Actually sort of laughed when I started freaking out over it. They said he does this to anyone who is dumb enough to let him in there house. This is the one brother who went and picked up him and his car when he was only about 50 miles from his house and Buck told us he was having his car fixed. We sent him $200 to get it fixed, instead Van took the car and had it crushed. So we were lied to. Van had no idea we sent him money. Like he said, that is money we will never see. I know. He asked us what is wrong with this car. I have no idea. If it is more than his check is, I am not going to let them fix it. He can use his check for a bus ticket back home and we can have the car crushed and send him the money. He seems to have an emotional attachment to this car because his church sold it to him. I told him...hmmm...doesnt seem like a very good bargain. 22 year old car for $1500. And he thought Billy paid too much money for his 2002 Nissan at $2000!

Van and Sarah (Tony's baby brother and his wife) just told me to put him on a bus and never allow him back. I told him to tell his brother that. I told him I keep getting yelled at because when I say that I am told I dont know what I am talking about because I dont have siblings. Van said he would call him and talk some sense into Tony. Lets hope.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet, take care of those boil thingies, whatever they are. You don't need them infected. Put some antibiotic ointment on them and call up the fam doctor. Once in a blue moon when under high stress I'll get something similar. Mine will nearly always come to a head. Painful as hades though. But I use hot water and antibacterial bar soap with antibacterial ointment. Not sure if yours are the same thing.....mine like to develop on my face. (lovely huh?)

DammitJanet

I think I could deal with them and handle them at home if they were in any other area...lol. I dont particularly want to lose something down there if it goes bad and they have to cut it out. I am also scared to death of needles being put in to lance it too...even to numb the area. I dont think it will be easily numbed. That is very sensitive tissue.

This may be wrong, but it seems like they're in areas where you sweat the most. At least I sweat the most in these areas. Maybe it has something to do with the stressful situation. Stress can cause all sorts of physical problems. I'm glad you can get in to see the dr soon.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Janet, there are numbing creams that can be used topically, too, if they need to lance or excise anything. So just tell them about your concerns and how upsetting this is for you. Don't try to keep a brave face -- it won't make you feel any better and who cares what anybody else thinks.

Hang in there....

Steely

Gosh it sounds horrible - do you have a fever? I think shingles usually starts on the back - so hopefully it is not that.

DammitJanet

Tony says I dont feel hot. I hope I havent had it spreading into my blood because I dont want to end up in the hospital. What really worries me is that for the last two days I have been so incredibly sleepy. If I sit up and am not actually typing on here and let my eyes close? I will fall asleep. If I actually lay back on my pillows, I am out. Normally I am sitting on my bed during the day watching tv and doing the internet and I cant fall back asleep.