I lost it ugh

southermama3

Oh and my ex isn't in jail. He was dishonorably discharged after a court martial. They ruled that the girls was to young to be credible and the internet files could not with-o a reasonable doubt put him on the computer those nights doing what they said. It was all hear say pretty much. Yes my oldest had doctors reports of when I took her in for a yeast infection and the dr noted there was abnormalities and a diagnosis unusually found in a child of her age. He basically got a slap on the wrist. What I did get was sole custody a perm restraining order granted to emancipation or 18yrs old for my girls. He is forced to pay child support and restitution fees for doctors app therapy etc. However, I have yet to see a month when all that is paid. He gives a little to keep his license from being suspended but that's it. Now the scary thing is he married a 3rd grade teacher and they just had a little girl. Sad but unfortunately there's nothing I can do.

buddy

Can you at least let the mom know what happened, she doesn't have to believe it but you never have to wonder if she had only known....

they are not your responsibility though, just your own... I think you are right, you need to be healthy to be a good mom to your kids and if he can't be a partner in that, well then, you dont need his stressful behavior added to your plate.

buddy

Then you stick to your guns and get your hud loan and a home. Like you said, you know you can do it so go ahead and do it. Are you applying for ssi for your daughter as well as the other county supports?

buddy

oh good, I pray that all goes thru and you can have some help with the transition to your new home in the future....

In the mean time, just take it day by day... keep healthy

southermama3

Thank u girl. Since I made the decision to split it seems like things in my house are serene. He's working more and when he's not working he's hunting. We're all calmer. Thank the Lord.