I lost it with kt's therapist yesterday....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
or rather I called after session & left a rather hysterical message.

kt's session dealt with kt's reaction to wm's accusations & ensuing investigation in our home of disturbing behaviors on her part. Funny thing, wm doesn't live here but has accused his foster brother & kt of nefarious going's on.

Saying the above I had brought a few issues to mind during the session & was essentially told it didn't matter.
(She's been destroying her room & using nail polish as paint on 108 year old doors ~ I take issue with the disrespect & destruction of my home that I'd like to sell in the next year or so.) I sat back all the same & watched all the same old different session stuff go on.

therapist commented that I used to be "more balanced" in front of kt.

I asked kt's staff to get her out of the house for an hour or 2 to give me a break in the chaos.....kt refused. She proceeded to start her usual tiger pace about the house.

I lost it with kt ~ I lost my voice because I don't yell or scream. I scared staff & will surely be reported.

I called therapist after kt finally left the bldg & informed him that I will continue to bring kt in for therapy but would not longer be sitting in on the sessions. It's not worth it to my emotional well being. I told him I blamed the tweedles for husband's death (I know this isn't the case) & at this point the love I feel for either of them is lost. I was hysterical I know. I'm already in the midst of a lot of people wandering about my home ensuring kt's safety.

All in all it's not been a stellar week in tweedleland.

JJJ

I'm so sorry. These tdocs forget that their one hour a week isn't remotely like living with these kids. My knee-jerk response was to get rid of the nailpolish but we all know that she's just use something else.

And reporting you for yelling? Then every parent out there needs to be reported.

pepperidge

From what you say, you were just being honest about the kind of stuff that we all think from time to time. And yelling? Hmm? Maybe you were a tad bit stressed out from all the investigation etc of the past week? Maybe you need some help from staff? I'm so sorry. It's hard enought being a parent much less having your every move and utterance pored over.

I'm sorry and I hope it doesn't come back to bite you.

tawnya

sLinda,

I have been withouth internet access for about two months.

I am so sorry you are in this situation. Everybody snaps at one point or another. I've done it time and time again. I am essentially living by myself right now, and I am yelling at the pets and at myself. Sometimes it is a relief valve on the pressure cooker. I screamed so loud last night that I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the police. Everyone here has been at this point, I think.

P.S. I apologized to the pets. They love me like no one else. :)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Can't say I blame you for yelling. I'm so sorry and wish I could do more to help. Sending hugs and prayers.

H

HaoZi

*hugs* Linda. Sometimes you have to release some pressure to keep from totally blowing up.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you all so much .... I'm calmer but don't think I'll let therapist in on that fact.

I'm sorry it took so long to respond. I had some problems with connections. Turns out I deleted my network & internet connections on my computer. It took me a day or 2 to remember I could copy the network connection key from kt's machine.:slap: