I love animals, and want to see your furry family members. Here's my boy Broady.

KTMom91

My avatar is my sweet Buddy, and I'm working on getting pics of the panther boys (they don't hold still) and the seniors.

DazedandConfused

I LOVE this thread!

Here's my beloved babies. I took them to work with me (I'm a school librarian) one day after school was over for the summer. I took them out on the grass and let them run around. It was hot, hence the tongues hanging out. After a cool drink of water, they fell asleep directly under the air conditioning vent while I worked. They rarely like to sleep next to each other, let alone touch each other,but I guess they both wanted to be under the vent. That was the view from my workstation chair.

Candi is my semi-rescue. Poor thing has no bottom front teeth due to neglect. She had one rotting tooth left when we got her and she hid behind our bed for a week she was so afraid. She figure she had been pass from breeder to breeder because of the white on her back.

Goldie is a little fun lovin' gal. Got her when she was two (she four now) and she was loved by her former owner who, due to health reasons, had to sell some of her dogs; so we got her. What a joy this little girl brings to my life!

http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/DeAnn21/My Sheltie Girls/

Last edited:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wow, how fun this is! I love everyone's furkids. I may take me all night to put all my furkids pics somewhere!

Jody

Oh my, it sure hads been fun looking at everyones babies. They are all so cute.

DazedandConfused-they are too cute, I love the picture of them sitting together.

Mamaof5-Kemo and Kiwi are adorable. Does Kiwi talk at all?

KtMom91-Buddy is cute. I don't know how you handle 7 cats. Amazing

Heather, I couldn't see the pictures it said they were deleted? Not sure what went wrong. Looks like some can see them. It just says deleted under each photo to me. Help, love to see them. Thank you

Rabbit-Bob and Lizzier are so sweet. I had a black cat Simon-sweetest boy, but I left the front door open by mistake and I never saw him again. :( He was a good boy, so I hope someone is loving on him right now.

Emotinallybankrupt-How cute. I have only known one poodle, my grandma's dog Pierre. He was a cutie, but a little on the manic, side, true difficult child dog if there ever was one!!! He was adorable though and very smart.

Fran-Your dogs are gorgeous. Too much fun. I love to take mine with me too. I would take him everywhere if I could.

Ella is so cute and certainly looks comfortable on the bed. Broady doesn't sleep with me, because he's always getting up and down off the bed, and I have insomnia, so once I get to sleep, I need to stay asleep for as long as I can. He does however lay on the bed with me and watch tv. He jumps up and comes from behind me and lays next to me where he is laying right next to me touching me, and if he doesn't get close enough to touch me he jumps off and does it again until he gets it right. He loves that commercial, don;t know what it's for but it's a very loud cow and mooing. When he hears that commercial, he watches the screen and he starts panting heavy. I think he must be laughing. I tried making the moo sound and he just jumped all over me and tried to kiss my face. He's nuts.

donna723-I have had two at a time and will again. The place where I got Broady is having a problem getting rid of the last boy pup that she has. She has a new illness that is really causing her problems and can't take another dog on. She has 5 of the most beautiful Golden's and called me asking me to take the last pup. (for free, yeah!!!). The litter was really light colored and he was the only darker one. (I love the darker ones, like Broady). My Broady and this pup have the same father. I also thought about giving this pup to my friend Janet that just died, husband. He has been waiting to get a dog for awhile, time with vacations, and Janet being sick never was right and I figure he could use a friend soon. We'll see how he feels about it. They sure are cute and lovable. You must be a very energetic person!!. I need some of your energy, and I would have more if I could afford them!!! :)

Thank you for sharing with me. I love all the pictures. It was a crazy weekend this last weekend. Broady was a great distraction and he brings out the nicest side of me. Even when he's a stinker, I can barely get mad at him.

M

Mamaof5

Kiwi does indeed talk!!! I swear he's my difficult child bird though - he swears...a lot...

I love you, okay, yes, uh huh, pretty boy, good boy, that is good, it is good, goodnight, I am Kiwi

Swearing is F the day, f off, a-hole (calls the dog an a-hole all the time), f'ing hell, f you...never let a talking bird watch scarface on the first night you have him home... *sigh*

Both were rescues by the way.

witzend

Oscar came to us in January. He & Mandy are best friends...

Mamaof5, how did you embed your photos? I can never figure that out!

flutterby

Fly away!
I left the links up for a few days then took them down. You can see everything I have on photobucket and I don't want to go in and take all of my other pictures out. So, I took the links down after a few days for privacy reasons.

Jody

Heather, okay. I wasn't sure if it was just me or what was going on. I haven't quite figured the whole photo bucket thing out either. Thank you though.

M

Mamaof5

In photobucket, each photo has a "share" feature. If you click the link that says "Share" it gives you a bunch of options. I usually use the clickable thumbnail link (under HTML: boards, blogs, websites - second option of the second to last set of share options).

I love photobucket, and I don't have anything on my albums I'm worried about anyone seeing honestly.