i love my sons school

needabreak

first i would just like to say hi to everyone.wanted to let you know how my difficult child is doing.well we could be better,but thanks to his teachers and school i feel better knowing he is in such good hands.we had a meeting today on how to deal with difficult child behavior.every teacher in the school has to fowllow the same plan on how to correct him.and concidering this is a catholic school they are going obove and beyond what they are suppose to be doing.he is only in kindergaten but everyone in the school knows who he is.the principle has told me she will not give up on him and even if it comes to suspending him it will be a in school suspencion.they are working so hard to help him i dont know how to thank them concidering most private schools would not deal with this.i feel bad for the parents who are having troubles at there difficult child school.every school should be working on how to help the child no matter what.and mine is doing just that.and i can not thank them enough.it is very hard cause i work there but i have to learn to just step back and let them do there jobs and i am trying so hard.every one have a nice evening and thanks for listing. :smile:

tiredmommy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: needabreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">every school should be working on how to help the child no matter what</div></div>

That should be the goal! It's good to hear that your school is working so hard for difficult child.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sounds like you have a great school :bravo: And you're right everyone should have a school like yours.