I"m gonna be in a Flash Mob!

DammitJanet

Someone is setting up a flash mob in a local city next to me and I found an add asking for people wanting to participate in it on Craigslist last night. It is for the weekend of Halloween and the theme is going to be something like Thriller, monster mash or Time Warp...lol. I simply had to email them and say I wanted to participate. I have watched so many of these things either online or on the TV and never would have imagined I could either see one in person or be in one. I told them I was an almost 50 year old grandmother and mostly in a wheelchair but I could chair dance!

I also said my name online was Dammit Janet...lmao.

They sent back an email saying I was in and the chair was no problem...I sounded cool! We start practicing next weekend! I am so excited. Tony thinks I have lost my mind.

Estherfromjerusalem

Janet, good for you! I absolutely adore Flash Mob, and always when I've got too much to do and no time, I suddenly find myself at the computer looking at Flash Mobs.

Have a lovely time at the rehearsals, and let us know when "your" Flash Mob is on youtube, and I will certainly look and cheer for you!

Love, Esther

DammitJanet

I am so looking forward to it because they said I can do it from my wheelchair so it is something I can do and get out and have some fun. I have so badly needed something really just fun. I have absolutely no rhythm so if I had to really dance it would be a disaster but in a chair, I actually am not too bad...lol. Only have to move one part of me...lmao. Plus I dont think we have to be that expert.

donna723

Whoa, Janet, that sounds like SO much fun! I'm so glad that you get to take part in this! Make sure you let us know so we can watch you on YouTube.

H

HaoZi

Sounds cool! Hope it doesn't turn into one of those destructive ones like some have. Want to see the video when you have a link.

TerryJ2

Nononono, Tony should be well aware of the fact that you lost your mind yrs ago!

This sounds fun. I wonder how many rehearsals you go to? I've never known anyone from the "inside" before. Can't wait to hear how it's done!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
What a hoot, Janet. I love watching flash mobs on youtube. T-mobiles are the best.

This isn't a flash mob but it's a hilarious wedding entrance.

Suz