I made a big long post

Dixies_fire

And probably over shared a bit.

To cut it down I'm having problems with hubs. He has no anxiety medications because of the over dose and I am just at wits end and feel hopeless and ready to walk away.

Some days it's all I can do to get over tk's behavior and she is my child, blood of my blood.

I wonder if I will ever be able to get over this behavior from a husband. A husband who swore on his life never to put me through the bs I went through with ex. And is now so much worse.

I am beginning not to care that this isn't his fault or that surgery may fix many of the problems.

This is horrible!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Geez, I am so sorry Dixie, you have so much going on. I have no words of wisdom, just wanted you to know I read your post and my heart goes out to you. Sending you gentle hugs and hopes for you to find your way........

Bunny

I know how you feel. It's incredibly frustrating when the person who is supped to help you only seems to add to the problems. I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time right now.

Dixies_fire

Trying very hard not to be a drama queen about it, everyone has their own problems just really difficult. We still aren't speaking, which I don't know Oso good or bad because I'm tired of apologies when he turns around and does the same thing again over nothing!!! I understand my voices I not always have the nicest tone because I am stressed out but it's because I'm already stressed and don't need his bs!