I made a work mistake. Boy, am I bummed!

DDD

This is just a vent to ease my stress. My business is not one that any of you share so there's no reason to explain in detail. on the other hand getting it off my chest may help me face the day.

Our small business sales are about one third of that they need to be this year. There is alot of pressure hoping for good sales and struggling to keep the suppliers at bay.Six months ago I had a really big sale that was difficult and very time consuming but sizable. Guess what??? Yesterday I found out that I had provided the wrong parts for the customer. Today I have to replace them at no charge to the customer. I'm guessing $700 or so!

I know it's not the end of the world, lol. But this is the first time in over thirty years I have messed up. I don't know which is bugging me more. The loss of dollars or having to admit that I was wrong. I am not fun company, DDD

Nancy

Gosh DDD I'm sorry that this happened but you are only human and us humans do make mistakes. I think we are much harder on ourselves than anyone else is on us. I'm sure you apologized to all involved and they know what a valuable employee you are. You are such an honest and caring person and all who come in contact with you must see that. It's hard to accept our failings but soon you will have your self confidence back.

Nancy

DDD

Thanks, Nancy. The one good thing about it is that I am the boxx. At least I don't have to apologize to anyone. DDD

DDD

:embarrassed: Anyone who can't spell boss...shouldn't be one! LOL This just isn't my week. TGI's almost the end of the
workweek. DDD