I made difficult child the way he is

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sounds more to me like your easy child is "worried" that now that you ARE doing some positive things in your life and finding out who you are as a Woman, Mom and Family - that maybe you wont view him as so easy child -

The entire thing sounded more to me like -
NO Mom - I'm the perfect one - just let it be.......

I think it's HIS emails I'd be deleting.......lol.

As far as raising a child right? Well - What is he then? lol

C.J.

KJS -

You've received a mountain of support in all these posts. Please know that we find you valuable - even when the ones you hold dearest do not.

Please call a domestic violence hotline TODAY! 800-7779-7233 (number for the national domestic violence hotline - they can provide you with the number to a shelter near you.

www.ndvh.org - their website

If you decide you need to get away for your own mental health - maybe just a few days to help you re-group, consider going to the shelter. Pack a small bag with valuables in it when you leave to go to work (ID, credit/debit cards, check book, bank statements). You could stay at the shelter and go to and from work from there. There are usually on-site counselors and/or volunteers (some who have been in your shoes) who can offer you a lot of support and insight into why you're still taking this much junk from people who NEED you for their own survival.

Let us know what you decide to do.

Gentle hugs to you,