I met ML!!!

tiredmommy

...and Manster and her darling husband with Duckie today! We met at Caribou Coffee and chatted for a while before seeing Harry Potter in IMAX. Let me tell you, ML is just as sweet and beautiful as she comes across in her posts. Manster is a handsome little devil and a real charmer. And her husband is absolutely delightful.

I'm so happy that we got to meet this wonderful family and look forward to meeting up with them again when we make it out this way!

TerryJ2

Awwww, cool! I'm so happy for you. (Okay, all except for the part of me that envies the two of you, lol!)

T

TeDo

I am soooo jealous too. I would love to meet all of you guys. Pray I win the lottery some day so I can. LOL Like that'll ever happen since lottery tickets aren't anywhere close to being in my budget!

:groan:

shellyd67

TM, that is just wonderful ! I am glad you all had such a great time together ! I would love to meet anyone who lives in my state !

Star*

call 911........call 911
I am beyond envious. BEYOND ENVIOUS.......but ever so happy for the both of you!!! I'm sure she is everything and more!!!!!! As are you! And of COURSE Duckie and Manster are adorable!

EXTRA SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!

M

ML

It was an amazing day. I am so happy to have met TM and duckie. Duckie is gorgeous and so much fun. I definitely hope to meet all of you some day!