I Must've Lost My Mind....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I got up at 5:45 am this morning. (that alone is quite a feat) Waited on easy child. Got tired of waiting to meet easy child and snapped the leash onto Molly. Went down and met easy child half way down the alley.........and went on a 2 mile walk this morning with easy child and Molly.

Before sunrise. No coffee. With about 2 1/2 hrs of sleep. (bad insomnia night)

Molly is a VERY happy furbaby this morning. Betsy is rightly jealous. Because Molly decided we were walking the whole 2 miles our first trip out Mom doesn't have either the strength or umph to now walk Betsy or Rowdy........gonna have to pace myself for that. I can't do 6 miles the first morning walking. lol

Having coffee then gonna jump into the shower and do some last minute food shopping and let Travis do some xmas shopping at 8am.

Like I said, I must've lost my mind. lol

But I've decided I'm getting into shape if it kills me. AND I'm going to make time to spend with the furbabies. Walking is their upmost favorite thing to do, so I can kill two birds with one stone. (if it doesn't kill me first)

Now to pour me a nice big cup of coffee.........:mornincoffee:

Tomorrow is Mr. Rowdy's turn.......then Betsy's. :)

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Lisa!

I love the early mornings! It is very peaceful.

At least you are getting an early start this morning - hopefully you will beat the crowds at the grocer and the mall!

Sharon

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL - I got up about the same time. My alarm doesn't even go off until 6:00...

But I had to - get coffee, get showered, get kids up, get dressed, Dad was there at 6:50 to get the (sleepy!) kids... And off to work.

Whew... I'd love to take a 2-mile walk...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Actually, I'm surprised, but I REALLY enjoyed it. Although it was dark........here it's perfectly safe to walk in the dark.........and it was quite peaceful. Molly keeps us at a brisk pace, too. I don't think easy child had 2 miles in mind though........She said she was going to skip her work out this morning. lol

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
What a great feeling, I love the early mornings, so peaceful. It gives you an opportunity to just be. You've inspired me to try and do the same...'cept, around here, those are bear hours and I don't want to run into one of those! Lol

DDD

I bet the walking schedule actually helps save your mind. Back in the day when I used early morning walks to shape up I found it really helped my state of mind as much as it did my weight control. This year I "tried" to walk with Ace. Not. He has to stop and mark everything on the route so I never get to a healthy pace. Much as I really don't want to...I'm going to start at a gym very soon. Ugh! Meanwhile I'm rooting for you. Hugs DDD

DammitJanet

Good for you lisa! If I tried to walk 2 miles, I would have to call the ambulance to follow me at a very slow pace as I crept along so that when I fell out they could just pick me up and haul my butt in...lol.