I need all board fingers crossed!

meowbunny

Abbey, considering I'm getting way tooooo old for this, you better get the job. I've crossed toes, legs, fingers, arms. I'd cross eyes but I could never do that. This dang post has taken me almost an hour to do. You. better. get. this. job. When you do, could please come to Florida and uncross me? I don't think I can do it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm a pretzel. Keep in mind that I'm no longer 20, therefore can't stay in this position forever. Concentrating hard to send positive mojo your way. :D

KTMom91

Crossing fingers and saying prayers!

Are you dressing in demo attire for the interview? That would definitely let him know you are READY to work!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Mary...that would be hysterical! But, I don't want to scare them off that quickly. They'd be like whispering behind the table going...this woman is a nutcase!:surprise:

Little do they know that I'm...ummm...not far from that.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Just got back from the interview. It went VERY well. She's passing my info onto the store director to see where I would best fit.

I looked at the 2 other people who were waiting to be interviewed. Don't think there is a lot of competition. One guy had on a Laker's jersey (at least he could have worn a Green Bay one) and a skull and cross bones doo rag on. The other was some young kid who rolled his application into a log. I wanted to say...dudes...let me give you a few interview tips. But then I thought, nope...I need this job.

She asked me to tell her about my former job, which I did. She was cracking up. Then she asked what my supervisor would say if she called her. I said she'd say I am crazy, but a loveable, hard working crazy person. :) I had to be honest.

So, we'll see if I get the call back.

Thanks for all the contortionist activity!!

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
I just got the call back!!! If I could do a cartwheel I would.:angel::bravo::bigsmile::beautifulthing::dance:

I go in on Thursday morning. Wahoo!!!

Abbey

F

flutterbee

Way to go!!!!!

I couldn't respond to this thread before because I got myself in the pretzel position and then all my muscles spasm and I was stuck there. Yeah...that's it.

Honestly, I missed this thread.

Go get 'em, girl!

Andy

I am certainly NOT surprised. You sound like a very fun worker. I think you could have helped those other poor dudes and still stood head and shoulders above them in personality and experience.

Watch out OshKosh, Abbey has arrived! Your shopping experience has just jumped several notches. You will now actually look forward to shopping.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I guess the naked chicken liver dance helped, eh? Guess I'd better do it again tomorrow night in anticipation of Thursday. Poor neighbors! :wink:

Suz

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yes, Suz...it would be more than helpful. (I'm going to google the dance.) I'll probably find Suz on UTube.

She actually called back and wanted to know if I would be interested in doing a similar job. I said...heck yeah!! They've never had an inhouse person, always out-sourcing. She's going to check into it.

Ok...going to look for the chicken liver dance.

Abbey