I need the board help for my mom

TerryJ2

Oh, Tawnya, I am so sorry. What a scary diagnosis, and it's horrid that the chemo made it worse. She must be so miserable. I am sending her comfort and peace and serenity.
I am so sorry for your grandparents, too. That puts you in a position of caregiver to all. And it must be horrid for them to see their daughter so sick.
Many hugs.

tawnya

Thank you so much for your caring thoughts. The procedure went well, and the doctors are optomistic. They said the pain will be caused because the tumor is dying, and it doesn't like it. I have a hard time feeling sorry for it, LOL.

She is doing pretty good, all things considered. Of course, the morphine drip helps.

I've been kind of frazzled, but adrenaline works wonders sometimes.

Thanks again for your continued positive energy.

tawnya

Marguerite

Sorry to hear of the problems, tawnya. I hope the procedure works for her. At least she can tolerate the morphine. Is it self-administered? It's often the best way. If the pain peaks and then eases, she should be able to take herself off the morphine without too much trouble. I've done it myself...

I also have liver trouble, but a non-drinker. Sometimes it just happens.

Cancer treatment has come a very long way in recent years. Even without the chemo, a great deal more can be done and there is very much more understanding of cancer, the different types, and what they are possibly going to do next.

At least this is the liver - an amazing organ capable of regenerating to an incredible degree. Whatever happens, you will know that everything possible was done to give her every chance.

Naked chicken dance etc happening.

Marg

donna723

Tawnya, I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. It's good to hear that your moms procedure went well and I will keep her in my prayers. Sending good thoughts and many gentle hugs to you and your family.