I need three names for Christmas cards ...

TerryJ2

Since I misplaced my CD board Christmas card exchange list, I have been mailing out cards according to those I receive. Unfortunately, I threw away the envelopes for the first 3 cards I received. So if you sent out your cards pronto, please PM me. Also, I rec'd a really cute card yesterday with-no return address and no board name and I have no idea who it was! It was a small size.
Star, I mailed your mom a card. :) Did you get one? If not, please PM me.
:twister2:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Terry, PM me your email and I'll send you a copy of the list. I keep it till Jan 1 in case one comes back misaddressed.

T

TeDo

HaoZi, the picture is soooo cute. She IS photogenic isn't she.

I have gotten more CD cards than family/friend cards (like triple the number). How sad is that? BUT I just LOVE being a part of it this year! I actually GET some cards. YAHOO!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Terri -

Thank you for remembering my Mom.....I have not received a card from you yet. No worries though....I sent out different cards all kinds this year.....(trying to be green)

Hugs & Love
Star

Star*

call 911........call 911
GCV Mom -

OMG you didn't get your compressed coal??? Are you kidding me? I sent it.....!!!!!!!!!! Bloody postal workers! Naughty naughty naughty - HOW about a puppy instead?