I put the "dys" in dysfunctional :)

Jena

good morning!!!!

So, i got a good story and i had to share!! :tongue:

This morning difficult child was in meltdown mode, too much stimulation, medications are starting to give her side effects, ya know fun stuff!!!

So, i get her ready dont' even ask what time she got up?? :) if we had chickens we'd be waking them is all I can say!! LOL

So, I get her ready it's all good, she's stopped tearing and moaning and umm hmm where oh where did jen leave those keys???:faint:

Their in umm boyfriend's car, which is umm 40 miles away at work!! Guess where we were when i established this fact?? yup outside with the door locked!! :916blusher:

So, difficult child is now umm melting like bigtime, it's gettign ugly out there.....so i call boyfriend he says oh wow that kinda stinks!! on my way!!

So, I break into our apartment, dunno where i acquired this skill by the way. but i'm a good breaker inner!! I call up a few mom's with whom don't really know me that well.

So, I bust in house get difficult child to stop crying again, and luckily get the one friend she's made mom to come get her. ahhhh all is well. for now.

until wait, violin practice today and she doens't have it?? LOL

just had to share that!! thought it may make you guys laugh!! by the way 2nd time this week i locked myself out. The other night I couldn't break in, my skills weren't that great, had 5 kids screaming we're going to sleep on teh street. it took an hour and we had to break door down. LOL

klmno

Maybe if you get caught breaking in, you could spend a few nights in jail and get some rest and have a few meals that you didn't have to cook or clean up after....just a thought....I think about it myself sometimes!

susiestar

Roll With It
Hey, klmno has the vacation plans for this year!!!!!!!! Maybe if we all break into uor homes we can get them to ship us somewhere to be together?

Jen, get a key and wear it around your neck on a soft string. just the house key or whatever you need to get in. That will get expensive!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL

Sometimes if we don't laugh, we cry. I often find laughter the better of the two. ;)

I couldn't begin to count the number of times I've discovered myself locked out of the house over the years. I am quite skilled at breaking and entering. lmao :D

Your post reminded me of sister in law's delimma when Darrin was very small. He'd stepped outside to let their then dog out to potty. Darrin who was 18 months old shut the door on sister in law. Their front door locked automatically at the time. So there sister in law was.....stuck outside in his boxers on a rather chilly morning, no keys, nothing but his cell phone he'd left in his car the night before. (he'd found it while desperately searching for another set of house keys)

He calls me and asks if I have a spare set of their house keys. I said sure, but made him explain why he needed them. (ok, so I'm mean lol) Then he says he'll be right over to get them.

He was frantic by this time and not thinking straight. His mind was filled with horror of all the things an 18 month old could do while he was locked outside! And he hung up on me before I could tell him I'd happily bring the keys to him. (they live just down the alley)

So sister in law runs all the way to my house in his boxers. Still panicked, he turns and runs all the way home again, never considering to ask me to drive him there. :rofl:

He had rather cute boxer shorts. :rofl: ;)

susiestar

Roll With It
I am the family lockout Queen. By the age of TWO Wiz would say "No Door no keys mommy" meaning don't you dare shut that door if those keys are not in your hand you crazy mommy lady"

I am better, but won't jinx it by telling you how long it took me to get better!

Susie

Andy

Do you know what happened to the silly person who locked his keys in the car? It took 2 hours to get his wife and children out.

:rofl:

See Jen, you can have exciting days. And some day the kids will also see the humor in it though it is hard to have our kids laugh at our problems.