I saw Chava this evening. Who remembers her?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Estherfromjerusalem, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I just wanted to tell all those who still remember Chava, that I saw her this evening. She held a memorial evening for her little son Joey. Do you remember that he was killed in a dreadful accident in a playground? That was 16 years ago -- unbelievable how time flies! Anyway, I went with my husband. Chava organized a tour of a particular neighbourhood in Jerusalem, with a really good tour guide. It was fascinating, and it was so good to see Chava. She said to say "hi" to everyone she knows, so I'm passing it on.

Love, Esther

2. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hi Esther! It's so good to see you. She must have been here a very long time ago. I remember her name but not her story.

I'm glad you were able to spend time together.

3. Estherfromjerusalem

Thank you Kathy. It seems that I am much older than I feel, since no one here seems to have remembered her. Oh well, at least we're still around!!!!

Love, Esther

4. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Esther, I remember Chava. If you see her again, please tell her I said Hi! She may not remember me as I was very new here when she was leaving. But I do remember her. I hope the memorial evening was lovely. Sorry I could not respond sooner. It has been a challenging month.

5. Estherfromjerusalem

Thank you Susie. I've been thinking about you a lot. You have been so brave. I'm pleased that the children behaved so thoughtfully, and I hope they are being supportive to you. Don't forget to look after yourself!

Love, Esther