I scored today!

Abbey

Spork Queen
...not in the way you think.

I headed out early this morning as a new Goodwill type shop was having their grand opening and everything was 50% off. Went there, then the one across the street and then another one a city away.

I ended up with 18 REALLY nice pieces of clothing and 9 pieces of jewelry for under $20.

I did pass on the glossy black mini skirt. I'm holding it up looking at it and the lady down the aisle says, "Hon, just buy it for a buck then walk 3 blocks down. You'll make a mint." It was cute, though.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm holding it up looking at it and the lady down the aisle says, "Hon, just buy it for a buck then walk 3 blocks down. You'll make a mint." QUOTE]

Wow, she was a bit brave. Little did she know you were armed with a spork. LOL

I wish we had a decent Goodwill or even Salvation Army store nearby. I have to go all the way to Dayton to find a decent one. Granted, it's worth it, but people tend to look at you weird when you tell them you're planning an 1 1/2 hr trip just to go to Salvation Army. pffffftt.

Congrats on the deals.
I kept my kids in name brand jeans all thru school for a buck a piece (instead of 50.00). And alot of other nice clothing as well. Sometimes I make the trip with easy child and Nichole.....we never leave without several bags.lol

Abbey

Spork Queen
The one with the grand opening was NICE!! You would have thought you were in a nice department store. I spent an hour and a half there.

Abbey