I Survived Pharm!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Pharm is not something that comes easily for me. As most of you know. Also didn't have the best teacher in the world, nor the best circumstances for learning it.

But................

I PASSED!!!! NO MORE PHARM CLASS!!!! WOOT!!

Nope, didn't get an A. Didn't get a B. Barely passed the final with just enough to pass the class with a 79.......and 77 is required or you fail.

That was the hardest final exam I've ever seen. It did not help that I didn't sleep the night before due to a week long jag of insomnia. Sleep might have helped some.....but probably not much. Like I said......that exam was out of the world hard. There were questions on there at RN level, many of them. I know because our clinical instructor was having us practice at that level. Thank goodness or I might not have passed.

This highest grade on the pharm final was a 79.........and that was someone who doesn't really have issues with it.....and even she was blown away with how utterly hard it was.

We lost 2 more classmates. We are now down to half the original class. :(

Good news is..........only 1 person ever flunked out of the last quarter, and according to all of our instructors, she worked very hard to flunk out. From here on out it's supposed to be smooth sailing. Man I hope so. The last 3 quarters have been one heck of a challenge and not all due to school.:tongue:

Only about 9 wks now until graduation!!! Woot!!

Last edited:

susiestar

Roll With It
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOO PROUD of you!!!!!!!!!!

School has been SOOOO HARD for you, esp with all the non-school crises and the idiot instructors. We always had faith in you - even when you didn't!!!

This is just the greatest news!!!!!!!!!!

What are you going to do to reward yourself?? It should include Graeter's Ice Cream if at all possible!!! MMMMMMM Mocha Chip ice cream with bittersweet sauce and their home made whipped cream!!!!

busywend

Congrats on passing Pharm! WAHOO!!!

I hope you get to sail through the last semester - that would be so sweet!!!!

You are almost there!!!! I can feel the anticipation!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad you made it through! Sounded like pharmacy didn't come easily to anyone! Seems like your class was the "perfect storm" with the instructor you were assigned and the major events happening in your life. Makes the accomplishment even sweeter!

nvts

Yay! A smooth sailing quarter after having the quarter from h-e-double hockey sticks!

Never doubted you for a second! Well done, lass - well done! Bravo! (or "Rabo" as difficult child 2 would say!).

You have a lot to be proud of!

Beth

Congratuations!!!!!! Are you in the LVN program at your school? My easy child just finished up her finals and her medication/surg final was a huge joke, evidently. Everyone walked out of their class thinking they failed too. But I guess only one person didn't pass, but easy child did.......She only has one more rotation as well (8 weeks) and it's OB. Sounds like fun.

Again, congratulations!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks guys........sorry I haven't been on much lately. Been doing my best to enjoy this vacation as much as humanly possible. Especially since there has finally........*reaches out and knocks on wood*..........been no outside drama.:D:D