I think easy child wants tobe the next difficult child

Jen

We went and saw my daughter graduated from boot camp, very awesome. Everything great, even her loving response to her husband. Now he tells me in a phone conversation they had last night, she tells him she doesnt want to be with him anymore. Where is this all coming from? Basically since last fall she has pulled this same stunt statement. He has jumped through hoops for her. This really makes me upset. What could she possibly be thinking? He has no idea as to wehre this is coming from, always out of the blues.

as for my son, he wants to have all of us beleiveing that he is working. Of course, I caught him at home on a day he should of been working, and he hung up on me. My parents say he tells them all this stuff and it seems all so beleivable, esp when were not even asking him any questions. He has this jeep he rents to own and told the place to come and get it. In the meantime, he says he isnt driving it, and took it off the family insurance listing.

Jen

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Jen, it's hard to say what's going on with your daughter and sister in law. It will be difficult, but necessary, to let them resolve it between themselves. Good luck to you!

Suz

KFld

I agree. She's married, she's an adult, you can be there to support your sister in law, but there really isn't anything you can do. Let them resolve it.