I think he's going down...

toughlovin

I think what we did was split the assets and I think we created a trust for both kid... But we may have made the age earlier for my daughter than my son because we trust her judgement more.

lovemyson1

touglovin, we thought about that but my husband said he had a friend growing up that used his trust fund to by cocaine and blew through it all fast. I suppose no matter what we just don't have control. And I agree, 59 1/2 is too long. My husband is tough. Maybe I'll work on him some more, haha!

BusynMember

Thank you.

I accept what she did. It happened. I dont judge it anymore. I consider that my idea of forgiveness but my beliefs are that you cant forgive anyone that has no remorse. I know its supposed to be for me, but I feel better just accepting it without emotion. She was what she was...she was hateful to me. Nothing was ever good...she'd make it bad...ugh.

I do not recommend anyone disinherit a child unless the person wants to devestate a grown child from the grave. Could he forever. Thank you for caring.

Last edited:

lovemyson1

For the record Somewhere, I can't believe anyone would be hateful to you. You have been such a love, and so helpful and caring throughout my course with my son. I am forever grateful to you. I'm truly sorry your mom didn't see what I and many on this site see. I hope you know you are worthy, and a true jewel.