I think I may have reached my breaking point...

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope that the attorney will help. Otherwise the school's attorney might help you find one, if you ask him right. He seemed pretty upset by what the school was doing, rightly so. I hate to hear how they treat Wee. Wiz tried to kill himself when he was just a year younger than Wee, so I know how it breaks your heart to hear he wants to join his Grandpa.

Kudos for dealing with the husband problem too. in my opinion you husband needs to either get into the game or get out totally, and not in a short term way. He has let you be a single parent for the most part up to now. I know how hard that is because my husband stepped out of parenting Wiz for a while and it was a huge problem for me too.

Lots of hugs and prayers coming for both of you. Sorry the doctor I recommended got charged. I had NO idea, he did NOTHING wrong with/for us.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh, golly, Susie, do NOT, I repeat DO NOT apologize for that doctor!

Whether that doctor is guilty of what is charged or not, I can't say. I do know in my mommy gut that nothing was done to Wee that wasn't helpful. We were given direction when we were otherwise lost. That doctor's 1 hour gut instinct lead us to the evaluation that gave us the most comprehensive and accurate report we have on Wee to date. Without that report, we'd still be lost. Without that doctor, we'd be without that report.

I am honestly glad we aren't close to this location, because I can sit here and be thankful for the good that was given to us without having the bad constantly barraged in my face. I can't think that doctor did what was charged. I also can't think the evidence is lying. So I choose to be glad we got good from it, and pray for them all. Even when the court case is over, we may never know the truth.