I think I'm molding

Mom2oddson

and last time I checked I think I saw webs growing between my toes. Please God let us have some sun for several days in a row. Please. Is that too much to ask for????

If it isn't raining, It's grey and cloudy. Maybe twice a week, the clouds clear enough to know that the sun is still in the sky - but it only lasts for an hour or two.

This morning the news anchor asked the weather man if we would ever see sunshine again. He said "No!...At least not for the next 10 days or more."

It's so depressing. :rain:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I am not a "cosmetic" person, but I went to a tanning bed for a few sessions! I know its not good, but I had to have some sunlight!

And I knew having been inside all winter like I was that I was gonna FRY FRY FRY when I did get outside. It did help.

H

HaoZi

Sounds like a Shel Silverstein poem getting started there.

I think I'm growing mold
have cobwebs between my toes
Not enough sun and too much rain
in my behind this is a pain!

Steely

One word - sun lamp.

This is the exact reason I will not live up there with my Mom on OR - I would do more than mold - I would morph into Devil Woman.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Find a tanning bed and treat yourself to a few short sessions. It helps beat the blahs.

Fortunately we're getting some sun peeking between the rain clouds or I'd be right there with ya. ugh