I think I'm pregnant.

Abbey

Spork Queen
NOT!:surprise:
I just can't eat enough pickles lately. Toss in the swollen ankles...it makes my brain think, which is scary. I've gone through two jars of pickles in one week by myself.

Abbey

Lothlorien

DONT DO THAT!!!!!!

I love pickles....are they the garlic dills? That'd scare father in law away....and maybe keep the killer kat away too!

Abbey

Spork Queen
:bigsmile::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still laughing. NO...I'm sure, unless those tubes have come untied. (fingers crossed. Actually, they are broken from crossing.)

by the way, they are baby dills. Other people have cookies or ice cream...I have pickles. Lots of pickles.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey dear...............

Are you trying to give me another heart attack?? :faint:

Don't DO THAT! Whew!

As to the pickle thing.....might be a vitamen or mineral deficiancy. Do you take a good multi vitamen?

And the pickles are probably what is causing the swelling in your ankles.

klmno

LOL!! I saw that and immediately thought "WHAT is she doing? Well, at least she'll have plenty of family help!!"

susiestar

Roll With It
Abbey!! You GOT ME!!!!

Have you tried dill pickle relish? It is like sweet pickle relish, but so very much better. My favorite brand is the heinz. It is great with tuna, any sandwich mostly, and now I am having to fight Miss Jessie for it - She went through the last 1/2 jar with-o saying anything - she left about a TEASPOON in the jar!!! I went to make tuna salad and was surprised. She has always, from age 9 months, been a major dill pickle nut.

Glad you enjoy your pickles!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, geez. That would be a double nightmare.

I'll have to try the Heinz pickles. I LOVE tuna so it's a good match.

Abbey

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Holy Cow!!!! Are you trying to give me whiplash. I was passing through the site and was trying to see if there was anything that caught my attention and sure enough this one did.

I go through pickle cravings once in a while. sheesh.
\
beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
I always go through cravings, but usually it's Taco Bell. (Now I have Taco John's!!) I'll go weeks with only eating whatever the craving is. Last week...pickles, and swollen ankles. I'm looking at my belly going...hmmmm....;)

Abbey

meowbunny

I almost threw up. I'm sure that somewhere there is a law against scaring all your friends like that. Twenty lashes with a limp dill for you.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I love the new vlasic pickle commerical where the kid bits the pickle and it scares the heck out of the cat!